Emails are the most formal and one of the most used platforms of communication. We use email in different aspects of our life starting with Microsoft Outlook is an email client software.
Many people deem it to be the best email software but in terms of usage, it is ranked 3rd. It is mainly used to manage personal information, from formal office or business work to casual texting and sharing information with friends.
There are a lot of email client providers in the market. Even among them, Microsoft Outlook is seen in such high regard in comparison to other providers.Even though it is widely used software, Microsoft Outlook has a number of glitches in it. Problems like error code [pii_email_ed091850a13867385bea] might show up often but they are not hard to fix. Follow this article to know How to Fix Microsoft Outlook Error [pii_email_ed091850a13867385bea].
You can also check- How to Fix Microsoft Outlook Error [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]?
Why Does the Error Happen?
The error can happen for a number of reasons. Here we have pointed the some of the main reasons for the error code [pii_email_ed091850a13867385bea] to popup on your Microsoft Outlook.
- The most common reason for which the error shows is a flaw in the installation process. When installing Microsoft Outlook some sort of mistake might have occurred on your part or it could be a glitch in the system. Your Microsoft Outlook will open, but it will show the error code [pii_email_ed091850a13867385bea].
- When you use more than one account on the same device the possibility of this problem occurring rises. If you log in and out of different accounts on the same application this error occurs.
- A decrypted Microsoft Outlook version could also be the trigger for this error. The cause of this error popping up could be improper file integration.
- When the prognosis is not installed the right way this problem occurs. When installing the program something might not have installed properly. Or there could be a faulty installation in the system which is causing this error.
- There could be a possibility that the version you installed is pirated. Pirated software is everywhere now. The possibility of you installing a pirated version is not too low either. You don’t receive software updates when you use a pirated version. Which is one of the major reason for showing the error code [pii_email_ed091850a13867385bea].
- If you have more than one app for your email tasking on the same device this problem happens. Since both the applications are trying to keep track of your emails, they might conflict with each other. Microsoft Outlook will give in and the error code will pop up.
How to Fix the Error
There is a number of ways to know How to Fix Microsoft Outlook Error [pii_email_ed091850a13867385bea]. We have explained all the steps in detail for your better understanding. Go through them thoroughly and you will be able to fix your problem in no time.
1. Log out from all the accounts that you have logged into from that one device. Since constantly logging in and out of different accounts can cause this problem, log out from all other accounts and log into a single account. This is the first and the easiest step.
2. Clear your cache memory. This is one of the simplest processes of fixing this problem.
You can fix this error by clearing the cache memory, cookies, and history from your browser.
But in doing so, you will lose all your saved passwords. Make sure to keep a backup for that. Follow the given process to clear your cache memory, cookies, and history from your browser. We have shown you the steps for Google Chrome but it should be similar to almost any other browser.
- At first, open your browser.
- Now, look at the top right corner of your screen. Just under the ‘Close’ button, you will see three vertical dots. That is the ‘More’ option. Click on it.
- Now click on history.
- In that tab, you will see an option ‘Clear Browser History’. Click on it.
- Now select the options ‘Cookies and other site data’ and ‘Cached images and files.’
- They will ask for confirmation with a popup. Now clear data
After you have cleared your cache memory, check if your Microsoft Outlook is working properly. If this process does not work then scheme through our next solutions.
3. Check for software upgrades. When the software is not updated for a long time, it starts to act up. Also, check if your software is pirated or not. If you’re using a pirated version then you won’t be able to update your software.
4. Sometimes your antivirus does not let function properly. It doesn’t happen for any specific reason. It could just be some glitch or you could check your antivirus for problems. But for now, we will learn how to scan and delete viruses.
- Open Control Panel from the Windows Start menu
- Go to Security and Update
- Now click on Protection for Windows
- Select Virus Scan and Protect from Threats
- Now go to Settings Management
- Select Find and Uninstall Absolute Time Security
5. Windows has their built-in app that allows you to fix and patch most of the bugs and glitches of the Microsoft applications. That app has been rendered to fix the error code [pii_email_ed091850a13867385bea]. Go by the following points:
- Open Control Panel from the Windows Start menu
- Select ‘Program and Attribute Selection’
- Select Microsoft Outlook from the list
- Now click on Edit and Repair
- Now follow the wizard to fix your problem
6. You can try uninstalling and reinstalling the software. Sometimes the error occurs when your software isn’t installed properly. During the installation process some problems might occur, some files may end up missing. To fix this issue, it is necessary to reinstall your Microsoft Outlook.
7. Try the troubleshooting center of Microsoft Outlook. Go to your Troubleshooting center and ask for help there. It will look for Pii errors in your system and fix them for you automatically. To activate your Troubleshooting Center, follow the given steps:
- Click on the ‘Start’ menu of your computer
- Go to settings
- Go to ‘Update & Security’ from your system settings
- Now guide your Troubleshooting center to the error
If none of the above-mentioned methods work, then contact Microsoft support on their page ‘Microsoft Support’. Their advice should definitely work if follow through them carefully.This guide should be more than enough to help you know How to Fix Microsoft Outlook Error [pii_email_ed091850a13867385bea] .