Microsoft Outlook is an email client software. Many people deem it to be the best email software but in terms of usage, it is ranked 3rd. It is mainly used to manage personal information. Microsoft Outlook manages other email clients like Google and Yahoo! and shows you all the professional mails in one place. But it has other features like setting up meetings, maintaining your calendar, etc. Even though it is widely used software, Microsoft Outlook has a number of glitches in it. The error pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2 is an example.
You can also read: How to Solve [pii_email_864625849f4d9cdad180]
Why People Use Outlook?
Microsoft Outlook is said to have one of the best privacy policies out there. Although its predecessor, Hotmail had a history of getting hacked, Outlook is said to be impossible to hack. Outlook is entirely ad-free. They respect their user’s privacy strictly, especially considering the privacy practices of Google’s Gmail.
Outlook doesn’t scan the messages or attachments of their users to do targeted marketing. Just like other webmail services, Microsoft Outlook also supports several browsers like Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.
You can navigate around the page without just the keyboard keys. You can search for messages through a structured query syntax, like ‘from: amazon’.
Errors as big as this can frighten the users, they might think they got banned or hacked. Rest assured, it is nothing to be afraid of. It is just another one of the issues of the software. Here, we will first explain the issue to you, and then we will give you the solution to fixing it.
Why Does The Error pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2 Happen?
This error can happen for a number of reasons. We have explained all the reasons here in detail. We advise you to go through them very thoroughly.
- The first reason is that you may not have installed your Microsoft outlook properly. When installing the software you may have missed a step or did something wrong from the way you were told to install the software.
- A reason similar to the first one is that you may have been working on something else while the installation process was going on. Sometimes when you don’t let your PC be during the installation process, some files may go missing. This leads to showing you that error.
- Check if your Microsoft Outlook is up to date or not. When software are not updated for a long time, they tend to become troublesome. You’ll see different types of error popping up on your screen frequently and it will stop working properly.
- When your Microsoft Outlook is not compatible with any other software on your computer, it tends to show the error pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2 code. For example, if your antivirus doesn’t trust the software, then the error code shows.
- If none of these are the reason, then finally try to clear the cache of your Microsoft Outlook. When the cache is not cleared for some time, the error code shows.
If you’re getting the error code [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2], then one of these is bound to be the reason for your problem. Now that you’ve become familiar with the problem, we will tell you the probable solutions. Follow them accordingly and you shouldn’t have any more problems with your Microsoft Outlook.
Solutions to The Error pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2 Code
- The easiest way to fix the error is to update your software. Microsoft constantly updates its software. And if your software is not up to date then it will cause problems. This error is one of the examples.
- It is necessary for your browser to be up to date as well. Using Outlook on an outdated browser will not fix the problem. See if your browser is up to date or not. You can also check if the auto-update of your browser is turned off or not. If it’s turned off then you can turn it on and never have to worry about updating it manually.
- Trying clearing cache memory. Sometimes when cache memory becomes too much your Outlook will not perform properly. You can try clearing the cache memory of your browser or your software. If you use Chrome then follow this process to clear your browser cache memory: at first open Chrome. Then click on the three dots at the top right corner of the screen right under the Close button.
Then go to History and clear your browser history. Clearing your browser history will clear all the cache memory along with it. Then open Microsoft Outlook and check if the error code still shows. It shouldn’t show anymore but if it still does, then check out the next solution.
- There are some problems that can be fixed just by making some simple changes to your windows. Try to change your current computer windows and install the newer or the previous version of the one you are using currently. We are very certain that this step will work.
After all, this is the most commonly used method. After you have changed your windows, check if the problem has been fixed or not. If the problem still does not go away, then try the next step.
- If none of the solutions mentioned above work, then follow this simple last method. Here you will be using the auto repair tool to fix the error. Look for Microsoft 365. Then right-click on it.
An option ‘Auto Repair Tool’ will appear on your screen. You should be able to fix the error by just clicking on it. It will automatically repair whatever problem there is and you will able to go back to using your Microsoft Outlook in peace.
These solutions will most certainly work for the error code [pii_email_aef67573025b785e8ee2]. Even after all that, if your Microsoft Outlook still shows the error code then kindly contact Microsoft at their helpline. Carefully follow through with their instructions and there should not be a problem anymore.