Emails are the most formal and one of the most used platforms of communication. We use email in different aspects of our life starting with Microsoft Outlook is an email client software. This article discusses how to fix Microsoft Outlook Error [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f]Many people deem it to be the best email software but in terms of usage, it is ranked 3rd. It is mainly used to manage personal information, from formal office or business work to casual texting and sharing information with friends.
You can also read- ProWritingAid Review: A Route to Impeccable Writing
Why People Use Microsoft Outlook
There are a lot of email client providers in the market. Even among them, Microsoft Outlook is seen in such high regard in comparison to other providers.
Just like other webmail services, Microsoft Outlook also supports several browsers like Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox. You can navigate around the page without just the keyboard keys.
You can search for messages through a structured query syntax, like ‘from: amazon’. Microsoft Outlook is said to have one of the best privacy policies out there. Although its predecessor, Hotmail had a history of getting hacked, Outlook is said to be impossible to hack.
Outlook is entirely ad-free. They respect their user’s privacy strictly, especially considering the privacy practices of Google’s Gmail.
Even though it is widely used software, Microsoft Outlook has a number of glitches in it. The error[pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] is an example. Big error codes like this can strike fear in the heart of the users. But rest assured, this is nothing serious and can be fixed very easily.
Why Does The Error Happen?
There can be many reasons for which the error occurs. Here we have highlighted the leading causes for your better understanding.
- The most common reason for which the error shows is a flaw in the installation process. When installing Microsoft Outlook some sort of mistake might have occurred on your part or it could be a glitch in the system. Hence leading to showing the error code [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f].
- When you use more than one account on the same device the possibility of this problem occurring rises. If you log in and out of different accounts on the same application this error occurs.
- If you have more than one app for your email tasking on the same device this problem happens. Since both the applications are trying to keep track of your emails, they might conflict with each other. Microsoft Outlook will give in and the error code [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] will pop up.
- When the prognosis is not installed the right way this problem occurs. When installing the program something might not have installed properly. Or there could be a faulty installation in the system which is causing this error.
- There could be a possibility that the version you installed is pirated. Pirated software is everywhere now. The possibility of you installing a pirated version is not too low either. You don’t receive software updates when you use a pirated version. Which is one of the major reason for showing the error code [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f].
How to Fix The Error
The Microsoft Outlook error code [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f] can be fixed in a number of different ways. We have explained in detail all the steps. If you through them thoroughly then you will most certainly not face any more problems.
1. Log out from all the accounts that you have logged into from that one device. Since constantly logging in and out of different accounts can cause this problem, log out from all other accounts and log into a single account.
2. Clear your cache memory. This is one of the simplest processes of fixing this problem. You can fix this error by clearing the cache memory, cookies, and history from your browser. But in doing so, you will lose all your saved passwords. Make sure to keep a backup for that. Follow the given process to clear your cache memory, cookies, and history from your browser. We have showed you the steps for Google Chrome but it should be similar almost any other browser.
- At first, open your browser.
- Now, look at the top right corner of your screen. Just under the ‘Close’ button, you will see three vertical dots. That is the ‘More’ option. Click on it.
- Now click on history.
- In that tab, you will see an option ‘Clear Browser History’. Click on it.
- Now select the options ‘Cookies and other site data’ and ‘Cached images and files.’
- They will ask for confirmation with a popup. Now clear data
After you have cleared your cache memory, check if your Microsoft Outlook is working properly. If this process does not work then scheme through our next solutions.
3. Try the troubleshooting center of Microsoft Outlook. Go to your Troubleshooting center and ask for help there. It will look for Pii errors in your system and fix them for you automatically. To activate your Troubleshooting Center, follow the given steps:
- Click on the ‘Start’ menu of your computer
- Go to settings
- Go to ‘Update & Security’ from your system settings
- Now guide your Troubleshooting center to the error
4. You can try uninstalling and reinstalling the software. Sometimes the error occurs when your software isn’t installed properly. During the installation process some problems might occur, some files may end up missing. To fix this issue, it is necessary to reinstall your Microsoft Outlook.5. Check for software upgrades. When the software is not updated for a long time, it starts to act up. Also, check if your software is pirated or not. If you’re using a pirated version then you won’t be able to update your software.
If none of the above-mentioned methods work, then contact Microsoft support on their page ‘Microsoft Support’. Their advice should definitely work if follow through them carefully.
Microsoft Outlook is quite a handy tool. If you ever face a problem like this then you should get them fixed as soon as possible to avoid discomfort in using it.