Outlook is a widely used application for email, it is trusted and popular. But it still does have a few kinks, some errors that pop up as you work with outlook, however, these errors are mostly found in the 2017, 2016, 2013, and 2010 versions. Today, we are going to talk about how do you solve [pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff].
All about the Error
Email has gained a huge success and popularity in the past decade. It is one of the most commonly used ways for digital communication nowadays, especially if you’re working in an office.
Now, many people might get confused when something big like [pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff] pops up on their screen, this error can be confusing and happen from time to time.
The error is normally generated when the emails get translated into malicious messages and spam emails, which can actually be pretty common. But there’s nothing really to worry about, because even this problem has a solution.
You can visit their support site to learn more. Click here to visit.
What You Need to Do to Solve It
This error is mostly seen when the user is attempting to either send or receive an email. It mainly arises due to the settings which are made in outlook, the changes that are made are automatic and cannot be manually changed by the user.
There’s no reason for the user to be concerned about this error because as of now, there are plenty of ways to solve this and we will discuss some of them.
1. The first thing you can do is test your antivirus program window. Then the unlimited access to Outlook should be enabled. The error [pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff] may arise if restriction by the antivirus occurs in the work of Outlook. In simple terms, the Windows antivirus program is to be turned off.
2. Another way of solving [pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff] is by checking your email section and deleting all the unknown files that are in your mailbox. [pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff] can also arise since these unknown files tend to block Outlook’s receiving system. It is also recommended that you delete all the sending emails in your Outlook.
3. Using Outlook in safe mode is best for the user. If you’re wondering how to do that, we’ll show you that as well. To do this, type outlook.exe/safe in the Windows dialog box. Then check if the sending and receiving of emails are working. If you find it to be working then it can be assumed that the reason why it wasn’t working was the [pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff] error.
There are a number of ways to go about and solve this error, but if none of these methods work for you then it’s most likely your PST file is corrupted or not working, in that case, you need to repair it.
What’s a PST File?
PST is a file format of open proprietary, that’s short for Personal Storage Table. It stores calendar events and copies of messages, including other things in the Microsoft software like Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft exchange client. This open format is handled by Microsoft and they also provide licensing of free technology and specifications.
This file format is also called a personal folder file. It stores other data and caches from Outlook. The data, however, generally gets stored in an OST file, also known as Offline Storage Tablet.
PST files mainly work for storing the archives. You can find them in the local computer. It is one of Microsoft Outlook mail box’s very essential features. Both the files, OST and PST use a block based allocation scheme that is fixed.
Whenever a certain size of a mail is deleted from the PST, the PST size will still remain as it was. One of the ways to reduce the size of the PST is by compacting the PST files. PST file’s content is password protected since it contains important data from your Outlook profile. However, Microsoft does provide us with some information on this and tells us about a lot of tools that are available if the password needs to be cracked.
Microsoft provides you with three pieces of information for this
- Firstly, what you should know is that none of the data of the PST files are contained or stored in a plain text form.
- Secondly, Microsoft provides us with a clue about compressibility, which is a hint of data encryption with the use of a byte substitute cypher.
- Thirdly, Microsoft mentions High. They say that the encryption done with High is quite similar to the enigma cipher from World War 2.
This information that is provided about the PST files is necessary when it comes to understating the error [pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff].
What should you do if even these don’t work?
If any of the given solutions aren’t working for you, it most likely can be said that your PST file has been corrupted. Some other ways you can go about to fix the [pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff] error are:
Try to reinstall Microsoft Outlook
It could most likely be the case that the version of your Microsoft Outlook is outdated or corrupted, which can cause issues in your Outlook documents and profile.
It could also be that some of the essential files or the registry files are just missing from the document which can damage the PST file by creating a loop hole.
Hence, trying to reinstall the latest version compatible with your PC would be your best bet.
Try Contacting Customer Support
Microsoft is known to provide excellent customer service to their customers. If even reinstalling the application doesn’t do you any good then you can try to contact Microsoft customer support for appropriate solutions to fix the [pii_email_a4afd22dca99c2593bff] error.
Many people can be surprised having such errors pop up on their screens and freak out about it, but nowadays, in the growing world of technology, no matter the problem, you’ve always got a solution ready. So take a breather and try out the solutions we provided.
You can have a look at our guide on How to Solve [pii_email_123dd92c65546aac4234]